|Features and uses
||• Dissipates static to increase safety and to prevent damage to expensive equipment. Forms electrically electrostatic dissipative coating when used with Temafloor 310 ESD Primer.
• Provides seamless static dissipative surface throughout the space.
• Withstands heavy foot and rolling load traffic. Good resistance to impact, chemicals and heavy wear. Resistance to chemicals is given case by case.
• Provides even wear and a consistent appearance.
• Prevents electrostatic discharge damages and recommended in places where electric discharge is not desirable e.g. in electronic industry, production and storing of explosive materials, place with higher risks of ignition.
• Meets the requirements for electrostatic dissipative floor coatings according to EN 61340-5-1 (see page 3).
• Withstands +110ºC dry heat and +60ºC in immersion. • Computer rooms, data warehousing, electronic testing labs, electronics manufacturing and hyperbaric spaces in healthcare premises.