Concrete flooring in food production and other industrial facilities needs to be both hygienic and hard wearing. Flooring in these environments may be subject to chemical spillages, abrasions, and thermal shocks, so the coating system needs to be able to withstand all of these while maintaining excellent performance and hygiene to protect your products and personnel.
Fontefloor PU Cem 6-9 is water-borne, solvent-free coating, hybrid polyurethane coating system specifically designed for use in the food industry. It is also an excellent choice for beverage production facilities, warehouses, and chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
Why choose Fontefloor PU Cem?
- Hygienic and durable protection – Fontefloor PU Cem is a heavy-duty coating system with outstanding resistance to chemicals and abrasion. As it does not absorb any liquids or dirt it is easy to clean – making it ideal for any concrete surface where hygiene is a critical requirement. The performance of the coating is not affected by cleaning products, very hot water or steam.
- Outstanding temperature resistance – The system has excellent resistance to thermal shocks and permanent water loading, and can withstand hot liquids up to 120°C as well as constant temperatures from -20°C to +90°C depending on the layer thickness.
- Minimized maintenance downtime – Surfaces are ready to be used just 24–36 hours after application, depending on the ambient temperature. Because the Fontefloor PU Cem coating system is solvent free, it has a low odor and can therefore be applied while the facility is in operation. Chemical resistance can be achieved in 48 hours depending on ambient conditions.
Contact our professionals >>
- Dairies (milk & cheese processing)
- Meat, fish, and vegetable processing
- Industrial kitchens, cooking areas
- Refineries (crude oil, copper, zinc, nickel, aluminum)
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing, packing and research
- Hospital operating rooms