About the Group
Tikkurila is a leading Nordic paint industry professional known for its strong brands, high-quality surface treatment products and expert services, which ensure the best possible user experience in the market.
Our largest markets are Sweden, Russia, Finland, Poland and the Baltic countries. We have production in nine countries, and we are the leading decorative paint company in all our main markets. On the whole, our products are available in more than 40 countries.
In 2016, Tikkurila’s revenue totaled EUR 572 million, and it had some 3,000 employees. Our headquarters is located in Vantaa, Finland. Tikkurila was established in 1862, and our shares have been listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki since 2010.
Tikkurila Group in figures (2017)
• Established in 1862
• Around 3,000 dedicated professionals
• 11 production facilities in eight countries
• Products available in more than 40 countries
• Revenue EUR 582 million
• Adjusted operating profit was EUR 29 million
• Headquarters located in Vantaa, Finland
• Listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki since 2010
Read more about the Tikkurila Group (in English) on our corporate website.